Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Challenge #52 - Make it Pop!

Hey everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  It is finally starting to feel like Spring!  

I love using dimensional adhesives to raise die cuts or layers off the card.  It really makes that part of the card stand out.  So . . .

This weeks challenge : Make It Pop!
 (Use dimensionals to make some part of your card really stand out!)

Inspiration from my incredible Design Team:


I love the greenery on Bobby's stinkin' cute card!!


Having some of the greenery in the background and some raised off the card with the skunk really gives this fun card dimension.


Inside of Bobby's card:



This bird is sooooo cute!  I love the googly eyes and all of Kate's pen work!


The colors and papers Kate used are so fun!


This tag and sentiment are from the Tiny Tags stamp set.



Jayne's Jack-in-the-box is absolutely adorable!! 


Using dimensionals to 'Pop' this die cut up from the card base makes it really stand out!!


I love how Jayne used the twine to accent his hat and clothing!



Amber's card is so pretty!  I love the glittery butterflies and the beautiful bow!


Using dimensionals makes these butterflies look as if they are ready to fly off the card!



Marlene's apron shaped Mother's Day card is gorgeous!  I love how she used the Bakers Twine to accent the apron!


I love the white gathered Crinkle Ribbon along the bottom of the apron!


 The patterned papers Marlene used are so pretty and I love how the pocket sticks out!



Tiny Tags
Birthday Wishes

Deep Purple
Snow White

Divine 4th of July
Baker's Twine:
Orange Divine 
Divine Valentine

This weeks prize:

Traditional Bakers Twine Pack


Link here for a chance to win!!



Click HERE for my Blog Makeover Giveaway!

18 comments:

  1. how cute all the dt really did amazing.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute wonderful DT cards! Lots of great inspiration, Thank you. I have an idea for this challenge and cant wait to get started.
    On another note: I just want to say thank you Kimberly for such great fast service. I ordered three stamps sets on Thursday and they were in my mailbox on Saturday. WOW! I will be ordering again from you.
    ClaireR
    www.threewaterscreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations by the DT, Kimberly. Thanks for a great challenge. I love dimensional dots.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Dt inspiration Thanks for the fun challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job from the DT, everyones projects are great and pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super DT cards! I love using dimensionals and I find myself using them all the time lately. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these cards are just awesome! Love how cute they are. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful job DT! I had a lot of fun with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute projects from the design team! Great challenge, thanks.

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. always inspired by the dt!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for such a great challenge. All the Dt projects were amazing.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Awesome DT! So fantastic!
    Thank you for a FUN challenge!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everyone did an awesome job!! I love using pop dots...so this was right up my alley hehe.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challenge and I love the projects from the DT.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun challenge, great inspiration projects by the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips