Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Challenge #63 - Christmas in July!

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  
This weeks Challenge:  Christmas in July!
(Make a Christmas card or gift box)

Now, sit back and enjoy some inspiration from my wonderful Design Team!:
  
GiGi

GiGi's little gift box is so sweet! 


I love the cute snowman face hiding in the bow - adorable!


The patterned papers GiGi chose are awesome!  I especially love the paper bow she made!


Heather

Heather's card is sooo pretty!  I love the vintage colors!


Heather's digi is so pretty!  Love the shading and inking!


 
 What fun treats!  All of the different patterned papers Robin used look so pretty together!


I love how Robin embossed her sentiments - so pretty!


Stamp Sets used
Merry Christmas
 Tiny Tags 2

Crinkle Ribbon
 Milk Chocolate
Vintage Pine
Cranberry

Bakers Twine
  Vintage Cherry
Vintage Green
Holly Berry

This weeks Prize:


Link here for a chance to win!




 
Have a great day!
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN challenge! I'm on a Christmas kick lately!! Gorgeous projects DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun challenge. The DT have some amazing projects, such a talented group!! Great job ladies.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge, great way to start on christmas cards ahead of time.
    DT your projects were awesome, thanks for the inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing creations and greeat challenge, thank you, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, lovely work ladies. Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. great samples from the dt! thanks for the fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started my Christmas cards when I saw this challenge. Great timing, lots of fun! I love the cards and projects created by everyone and the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips